Last Updated on August 6, 2018.
- This policy applies to information we collect:
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website, or
- It does not apply to information:
- collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your remedy is to not access or use our Website. This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Persons Under the Age of 18.
Our Website is not intended for persons under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 18, you may not use or register on the Website, make any purchases for Products through the Website, use any of the interactive features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any other information to create the Ziavic Beauty Account. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a person under 18, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child (under the age of 18, for these purposes), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You; How We Collect It.
- We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website or Ziavic Beauty, and usage details.
- We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us,
- automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies, and
- automatically from your mobile device when you use our Services, including your IP address, device ID and type, browser type and language, the operating system, access times, geographic location while the application is actively running, and any referring website address. In addition, when using our Website we use mobile device IDs or Advertising IDs, in addition to cookies (described later), to recognize users. We do this to store preferences; advertising companies do this to track the number and performance of advertisements that may be more relevant to you.
- The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us, and
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
As you navigate through and interact with our Services through the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including details of your visits to the Website and use of our Services, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on for our Services.
- The information we collect automatically is statistical data, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns,
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests,
- speed up your searches and overall application infrastructure, and
- recognize you when you return to the Website or use our Services.
- The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present our Website and its contents to you,
- to provide access and easy reporting ability to your Ziavic Beauty Account (as applicable),
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us,
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it,
- to provide you with notices about your Ziavic Beauty Account, including expiration and renewal notices,
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection,
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any Products or services we offer or provide though it,
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information, or
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information.
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates,
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them,
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Ziavic Beauty, LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Ziavic Beauty, LLC about Website users is among the assets transferred,
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it,
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or
- with your consent.
- We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request,
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Ziavic Beauty LLC, its affiliates, Ziavic Beauty users, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
- Do Not Track Disclosure. Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. However, because of the uncertainty of DNT in the internet industry, and the various factors and players conforming compliance, we may not recognize nor respond to DNT signals.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
If you have registered to receive our newsletter, Product information and/or any other automatically distributed information, you may change this registration status at any time. Simply contact us to have your name removed from the particular distribution list you wish to be removed from. This can be achieved in several ways:
- Click the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any automatic email update or alert that you receive, or
- Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send it to our office at 4050 W. Sunset Rd., Suite B, Las Vegas, NV 89118.