Last Updated on August 6, 2018.
- The Company’s “Services” include providing certain retail services to sell Tahitian beauty products, (each, a “Product” or together, the “Products”) as may be contained on the Website, as well as providing resources from product retailers and a marketplace for merchant-manufactured products (including reviews, ratings, articles, other information and certain products for sale).
- The Services are offered and available to users and guests who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Services.
Accessing the Services and Account Security.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website, and any of the Services (including any Support Services) provided on the Website. Further, we reserve the right to revise, update, modify, and close down any of the Services provided herein. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website or Services are unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, restrict access to some part of the Services, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
- To use certain features of the Website or Services, you must register for an account with Ziavic Beauty by registering as a member on the Website (“Ziavic Beauty Account”) and providing certain information about yourself as prompted by the Website registration form, including your first and last name, a valid email address at which you are able to receive email, a valid postal address at which you are able to receive mail, a valid billing address, and a valid phone number. On the Company’s behalf, a payment processor (e.g. PayPal) will process your payment for a Product and you are required to provide your applicable credit card number, expiration date, and CVV code (unless you are paying for the Products using your payment processor account). We will not receive or store your credit card information in that case.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) all required registration information you submit is truthful and accurate, and (ii) you will maintain the accuracy of such information. You may not create more than one Ziavic Beauty Account, and you may delete your Ziavic Beauty Account at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Website. Ziavic Beauty may suspend or terminate your Ziavic Beauty Account.
- When you sign in through your Social Media credentials (as may be available), or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must (and hereby agree to) treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your Ziavic Beauty Account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website, Services, or portions of either using your user name, password or other security information, including your Social Media login credentials. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer or mobile device so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
- Please note that you may only use the Ziavic Beauty Account with regard to the Ziavic Beauty Website for personal purposes only and not for any business or commercial uses without written consent of the Company.
Product Transaction Terms.
- Your payment method, including your credit card or payment processor account, will be charged by Ziavic Beauty when your order is placed. Any other purpose or use of the payment method will require the written consent of the Company, in its sole discretion.
- All transactions for Products are subject to sales tax and VAT, including by way of any jurisdiction in which we are legally obligated to collect a sales tax.
- All transactions for Products are final and non-refundable; once a transaction has been submitted it may not be cancelled or reversed except with the written consent of the Company. The Company, at all times, reserves the right to review, cancel, and reverse and transaction in the event of fraud, a charge-back of any transaction fee paid by credit card or other payment method accepted by the Company, or an error or mistake by the Company.
- The Company regularly adjusts prices for the Products based on a variety of factors, including market conditions and individual Product condition, and therefore does not price match other Product(s) sellers and does not provide price adjustments once a payment is complete. Prices for the same or similar Products may vary between the Website and other third-party marketplaces.
- Products are not guaranteed to be available until the order for a transaction is accepted by us and confirmed on the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to cancel any order for purchase at any time prior to delivery of the Product(s) for any reason. If you order a Product that becomes unavailable before it can be provided to you, your only remedy is to receive a refund of the purchase price you paid for the Product.
- The Company may limit the number of Product(s) purchased per transaction. If you are interested in purchasing a greater quantity, please contact us at email@example.com.
- The Company endeavors to provide current and accurate information on the Website about the Services or from merchants offering goods and services on the Website, or regarding the offers and transactions available to you. Nevertheless, errors and misprints occur, and accordingly, the Company reserves the right to reject, correct, cancel, or terminate any transaction for which the price or offer details were incorrectly displayed or for which any other erroneous or inaccurate information was provided. The Company reserves the right to do this at any time during the transaction process, including after a transaction has been submitted and even if the transaction has been confirmed by us. Under no circumstances is the Company obligated to process or complete any transaction based on any error, misprint, or otherwise.
- You are responsible for checking the content of the package(s) sent to you and the condition of the goods or Product(s) on delivery, in order to report possible faults or damages of the ordered Products and the packaging itself to the courier (and us). We are not responsible for any damage caused by the transporter, and you are therefore obliged to enforce the potential damage from the transporter writing the note in the transport documents signed right after the delivery of the Product(s).
- WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY TECHNICAL OR OTHER SUPPORT IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PRODUCT OFFERED FOR SALE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL PRODUCT USE.
Communications with the Company.
The Company may provide you with use of email and chat support services, instant messaging services, chat areas, calendars, or other message designed to enable you to communicate with the Company (“Communication Services”). You hereby consent to the following communications from the Company:
(A) telephone calls, text messages, and/or email from the Company regarding the Services or any Products, and
(B) information about the Company’s upcoming Products and services.
In addition, you agree that you will not:
(A) use Communication Services to conduct surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam email, or any unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise),
(B) defame, abuse, harass, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others,
(C) upload, distribute, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material, virus or information,
(D) upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, service or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same,
(E) falsify or delete any proprietary rights notices, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or labels of the origin of source of service that is uploaded,
(F) violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service,
(G) create a false identity for the purpose of misleading the Company or others.
The Company has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services, but reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any material sin its sole discretion.
Intellectual Property Rights.
- (A) The Website, Services, and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, featured images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement of the above), are owned by the Company, its suppliers, or its licensors, and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- your computer or mobile device may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials on either of your computer or mobile device, respectively,
- you may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes,
- you may not authorize any organizations, companies, or businesses to use the Services for any purpose, except for with the written consent of the Company, and
- when we provide Social Media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
- (C) You must not:
- modify copies of any materials from this site,
- delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site, and
- you must not nor permit access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Company name, the term “Ziavic Beauty” and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners, where applicable.
- in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries),
- for the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise,
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation,
- to impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or user names associated with any of the foregoing), or
- to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
- Additionally, you agree not to:
- use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website or Services, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website or Services,
- use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website or Services for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material presented thereon including any information contained in your Social Media,
- use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or Services, or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent,
- use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the and delivery of the Services,
- introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful,
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website or Services, the server on which the Website or Services is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Services,
- attack the Website or service via a denial-of-service (DOS) attack or a distributed denial-of-service (DDOS) attack, or
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or Services.
- The Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal and commercial web pages and profiles, our proprietary review portals, and other interactive features (collectively, “User Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, review, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Uploads”) on or through the Website.
- Any User Upload you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Upload on the Website, you grant us and our licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material according to your account settings.
- You represent and warrant that:
- you own or control all rights to, including intellectual property rights, the User Uploads and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our licensees, successors and assigns,
- you understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Uploads you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Uploads posted by you or any other user of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination.
- We have the right to:
- remove or refuse to post any User Uploads for any or no reason in our sole discretion,
- disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy,
- take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website or Services, including any stalking or harassment, or
- Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website or Services.
- YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
- However, we do not undertake to review material before it is posted on the Website or Services, we do not and cannot ensure the accuracy of the information calculated, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material (and its impact) after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section, subject to any applicable law.
- You hereby grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Ziavic Beauty an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully paid, worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, publicly display and perform, prepare derivative works of, incorporate into other works, and otherwise use your User Uploads, and to grant sublicenses of the foregoing, solely for the purposes of including your User Uploads in the Website and Services. You agree to irrevocably waive and cause to be waived any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to your User Uploads.
These content standards (“Content Standards”) apply to any and all User Uploads and use of User Services. User Uploads must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws, including intellectual property laws, and regulations.
- Without limiting the foregoing, User Uploads must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable,
- promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age,
- infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person,
- be likely to deceive any person,
- promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act,
- cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person,
- impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization,
- involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising, or
- give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
- If you post reviews on the Website, Services, or any of Ziavic Beauty’s social media pages or channels, you agree not to post reviews that are not based upon your personal experience or are otherwise designed for any purpose other than providing other users, both guests and registrants with Ziavic Beauty Accounts, with an accurate description of your personal experience. Reviews based on secondhand, non-personal experience are not allowed. In addition to the other restrictions in these Content Standards, reviews posted on the Website, Services, or any of Ziavic Beauty’s social media pages or channels must not:
- be written exclusively in capital letters,
- be plagiarized,
- contain spam or advertisements,
- contain personally identifying information about any retailers, including any employees, contact persons listed on the Website, or other persons,
- contain overly detailed or sexual descriptions of an individual’s physical appearance, or lewd personal attacks against a specific individual or group of individuals affiliated with any retailer,
- contain any proprietary information about the Sustainability Scorecard that may be available to you as a result of your type of Ziavic Beauty Account,
- contain references to Merchants, retailers, or competitors other than the product or retailer being reviewed, or
- contain unrelated personal grievances.
- If you are an owner, volunteer, or employee of a retailer, or manufacturer, you may not post reviews about (i) your retail (or online) store or products, nor (ii) any competitors’ retail store(s) or products.
We do not condone copyright infringement, and will terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted materials, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that your work has been copied or posted on the Website or Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent (provided in this Section 14), in writing, with the information as follows:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or of interest in the copyright;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the Website, or in the provision of the Services, with reasonably sufficient detail to enable the Company to find the allegedly infringing material, including a URL;
- your address, telephone number to reach you, and email address;
- a written statement by you representing that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a written statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that all of the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Notice of claims of copyright infringement should be provided to the Company’s Copyright Agent at email@example.com, or at the following address:
4050 W. Sunset Rd., Suite B, Las Vegas, NV 89118
Reliance on Information Posted.
- The information presented on or through the Website or Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website or Services, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators or reporting services. All statements or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
- Changes to the Website.
- We may update the content on this Website, including with regard to the Services (and Support Services) from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You.
- Linking to the Website.
- You may link to our Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part.
- You may use the above features solely as they are provided by us, and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- establish a link from any website that is not owned by you,
- cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site, nor
- You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- We may disable all or any Social Media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website.
If the Website may contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This may include links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites, where applicable.
Third Party Materials; Promotions.
- Third Party Materials. The Website or Services might display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, articles, applications, or other products, services or materials) or contain links to third party websites, services, and advertisements for third parties such as Promotions (defined below) (collectively, the “Third Party Materials”). You agree that Ziavic Beauty is not responsible for Third Party Materials, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality, or any other aspect thereof. Ziavic Beauty does not assume nor will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or user for any Third-Party Materials. Third Party Materials and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience.
- Promotions. The Website or Services might display, include or make available coupons, promotional codes, giveaways, samples, and other offers from listed retailers (collectively, the “Promotions”). Promotions are treated as Third Party Materials under this Agreement. Ziavic Beauty displays Promotions on its Website and Services, as well as direct user text messaging, as a form of advertisement for the listing retailer only (the “Offeror”). All Promotions are offered directly by the applicable Offeror, and may be subject to additional terms, conditions, or restrictions of the Offeror or under applicable law, whether or not such additional terms, conditions or restrictions are expressly included on the Website or Services. The Offeror, and not Ziavic Beauty , is solely responsible for:
- compliance with all aspects of the Promotion and applicable law (including without limit, the advertisement, redemption, and terms, conditions and restrictions related thereto),
- all goods and services it provides to you in connection with the Promotion, and
- all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs it may cause you to suffer, directly or indirectly, in full or in part, whether related to the use or redemption of a Promotion or not.
The owner of the Website is based in Nevada. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in jurisdictions in which the Company’s operations are legal. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of such jurisdictions. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside a legal jurisdiction, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local and regional laws, including intellectual property laws.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.
- You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet, the Website, or Services, will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
- WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, MOBILE DEVICE, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
- YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
- THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability.
- IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF ZIAVIC BEAUTY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE ZIAVIC BEAUTY SERVICES AND WEBSITE EXCEED THE GREATER OF (I) THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY BY YOU TO US FOR ANY PRODUCT(S) OR (II) $100.00.
- THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction.
- IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU HEREBY WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542 IN CONNECTION WITH THE FOREGOING, WHICH STATES: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECTUING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
- Dispute Resolution.
Limitation on Time to File Claims.
Your Comments and Concerns.
- You may contact us at 4050 W. Sunset Rd., Suite B, Las Vegas, NV 89118.
- All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in our Copyright Policy in the manner and by the means set forth therein.
- All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.